星期四, 7月 13, 2006

Zidane: Materazzi insulted my mother and sister

'I reacted badly and I would like to apologise for it,'

'I would like to apologise because a lot of children were watching the match. I do apologise but I don't regret my behaviour because regretting it would mean he was right to say what he said.'

'He just put his hand onto my shirt and I told him to stop. I told him that if he wanted it I could give it to him at the end of the match.'

'Then he said very harsh words to me and repeated them several times. I left but then I went back towards him and things went very fast. The words he said concerned my mother and sister. '

'I heard them once, then twice, and the third time I couldn't control myself. I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would have rather been knocked down than hear that.'

4 則留言:

小強 說...

施丹我撐你呀!
公開道歉的應該係馬特拉斯!!

匿名 說...

做咩留言比自己?傻佬
馬特拉斯係賤人~有無留意佢頂入果球都係撳住左韋拉(定杜林),如果球証翻看影帶~應該判唔入啦~

小強 說...

我唔係留言俾自己呀!
我係留言俾施丹咋!
馬特拉斯真係好茅!!!!!

芝芝 說...

雖然用武力始終唔係咁好,但我好欣賞施丹肯為自己所做的公開道歉.
講真呀,馬特拉斯唔向施丹道歉就係一個衰人.